My dear sister Tamara... If i have judged forgive me. I have not said my own opinion. I only posted the Fathers sayings. And I\'m only warning others not to say their opinions on fasting, because who is to say they are right. I myself have tried not to post my opinions except for my warning to others who are sensitive for this sole purpose. If I have posted any opinion, please discredit my opinions only, and not the writings of the Holy Fathers because I am nothing and they are full of Light.
To ostonvasi, I once again have not spoken my mind, but posted the Fathers and Saints. But forgive me for saying, you have posted your opinion without quotes from the Fathers. Forgive me for my criticism, the only reason I am picking on these tiny issues is because only the Saints should be our examples along with the Most Holy Theotokos and the Master of All our Lord Jesus Christ.
Forgive me Kerygma, but I do not recall stating how much I fast nor my prayer rule nor telling others to disobey their spiritual Fathers and to make me their master. I am only trying to state the Truth as it comes from the mouths of the Holy Confessors of our Church.
Be the first person to like this.