Viewing Single Post
I totally understand where you\'re coming from - gee, don\'t I know it.
I\'m living with a friend that I\'ve known for about 7 years. Her life was her beauty. And when her ex broke up with her, she sort of withered away, put on a lot of weight and slowly but surely entered a depression. Since the beginning of the year, I tried and tried and tried, encouraging her to do sports with me, inviting her out, planning things for us to do together, etc...
But over the last four months, I\'ve noticed her actually slapping me in the face time after time. She hardly speaks to me, even though I try to engage conversation, when we have friends over, she\'ll chat animatedly to them but when I ask her something she\'ll reply in a morose tone of voice.
She\'s continually disregarded my feelings by not pulling her weight, she won\'t touch any cleaning duties in the house, even if the mess is her own, she makes snide comments about something I have done or accomplished.
I have forgiven her over and over. I am still trying to talk to her but when do I draw the line? I used to be very angry and resentful because I spent so much of my time on someone who doesn\'t deserve it but now I\'m placid, I just need to learn to forget.
Bah - I know, I need some working on in the \\"being a good Christian area\\" :)
Be the first person to like this.