Viewing Single Post
Thread: The Dark Knight
James Anthony
Vasilissa7 wrote:
Who thought \"The Dark Knight\" was an amazing movie?! The performance by Christian Bale and Heath Ledger was so terrific! I would have to say that it's the best movie of the Summer and quite possibly of the year! I saw the movie twice in theaters because it was so great! Christopher Nolan's Batman is the best to ever reach the screen and he did so well in putting the movies together. I look forward to seeing more of his work.
While I\'ve always been a Batman fan, I did have a problem with the DA turned psycho killer. It seems that I remember a character \\"Two Face\\", but he was in the comic strip with Dick Tracy. Who is there, who could match or surpass Heath Ledger as Joker?
Only one other movie I\'ve seen in the past years has offered a line equal to \\"Why so serious?\'\\", and that was Val Kilmer\'s line in Tombstone, \\"I\'ll be your huckleberry!\\"
I read in the paper that The Dark Knight has made more money in two weekends than any movie, ever.
QUESTION: What did Bruce Wayne do to affect the change in his voice, once he donned the Batman costume? Hmmmm!
Be the first person to like this.