Donna Witek
So, yea, the night I saw Spiderman 3, I'd have to say that the best part of the entire evening for me was the 3-minute trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which happened before Spiderman even began. The production value looks amazing -- it just has a real authentic feel to it. Plus, all of my favorite characters and actors will be back (i.e. Lupin and Sirius). I believe there was talk surrounding the Harry Potter 4 movie that their budget was cut because 3 didn't do so well (even though the 3rd movie is my favorite so far), and this was why the house elves were cut from the 4th movie (the CGI creatures cost too much). Based on what we see in the long trailer for the 5th movie, I think this budget problem has been remedied. It looks spectacular, and yet the dramatic moments mostly seem to be accounted for.
Has anyone else seen this trailer and care to comment on reactions? (If I can later when I have time I'll try to find the trailer online and post a link here)
Be the first person to like this.
hhhhhmmm good point
Alexandra Ermakov
I\'m too excited to sleep! (<--it\'s a commercial) >
but really, i am soo excited! as of right now, at 12:43 Sunday afternoon, there are 9 days, 11 hours, and 16 minutes (and some odd seconds) til the movie release! (and 19 days until the final book).
and i\'m with Kassiani on the sobbing madly part
It\'s almost here!
Brent Schlichting
Why the frown D:
DancingFairyQueen wrote:
I think that it is going to be very hard to turn OotP into a good movie and what concerns me most is that the longest book is the shortest movie, 900 or so pages turned into an hour and a half? This does not seem right. I also feel that Michael Gambon does not do a good job as Dumbledore, but it can not be worse than Goblet of Fire was
An hour and a half? imdb says it\'s 138 minutes, which is more than 2 and a quarter.
I\'m anxiously awaiting the movie. As far as the last book is concerned, I pre-ordered two copies months ago, one for myself and one for my son--we made a promise that we wouldn\'t give away the ending until both of us had read it. Since I\'m a much faster reader, I had to promise. I think the movies are as true to the books as they can be (although Delores Umbridge is not QUITE as I pictured her), and I\'m looking forward to the movie and the book.
Brent Schlichting
I heard in the newspaper today that the Fifth Movie is better then the book.
IT\'S FINALLY HERE!!!
Brent Schlichting
Ouch
so has anyone seen it yet. Is it worth the hype?
Brent Schlichting
You know what\'s scary, I can\'t remember typing that.
Brent Schlichting
What\'s that suposed to meen
Brent Schlichting
Ouch!
Brent Schlichting
Well it could be worse
Anybody else want to give me their take on HP