Nick Calibey

ニックからコネチカット

So in case you can't tell, I'm an utter nerd. My name is Nick Calibey, and I've currently been an Orthodox Christian for a little over 2.5 years (baptised 2 years ago on my birthday). I grew up in a non-religious household, and in college I was a devout atheist, more specifically a nihilist (no objective morality, purpose, no free will, etc). It was a mixture of studying apologetics, the Shroud of Turin, and most importantly Orthodoxy that led me to where I am today (I've written on this before on a friend's blog, if you're interested). I'm hoping to make many long lasting connections, and of course to grow spiritually with you all.

ハリストス復活!(Harisutosu Fukkatsu!)

Like (3)
Nick Calibey

Sorry to hear about that concerning your brother (but if I could come to the faith, I have no doubt that he could return, especially if agnostic). However, yeah, I've been reading about Japanese culture (as opposed to only watching anime) as well as Asia in general. I've always been incredibly fascinated with East Asia, and now especially with the Orthodox Churches in those regions.

Be the first person to like this.