Apparently they want new members to write something about themselves. I'm a former Baptist who was Chrismated on Aug. 15 of this year, and my journey towards Orthodoxy began when I tried to disprove a Roman Catholic and stumbled onto the Orthodox Church in the process.
Be the first person to like this.
Welcome aboard. I am also a protesant turned Orthodox.
Charles Compston
Welcome home!
Welcome home. I have been orthodox now 44 years. Each day and each year only gets better.
Marina L.
Howwwwddeee ! welcome ! i'm your long lost brother john.
Welcome home!
Welcome, Justin! I just joined the Circle today and this is my first post. I'm a convert from the Episcopal (Anglican) Church, and had been drawn to Orthodoxy for a long time. I spent a whole year in an Orthodoxy 101 class, attending both churches on Sundays. I was Chrismated four years ago. You'll find many fellow converts in our parishes.
LorryAnn
I
Greetings , my name is Renee . I am on my way to Chrismation soon and I could not be happier or more at home ! I rededicated my life back to Christ Nov of 08 while simultaneousley being led to the Orthodox Church by a dear friend and mentor . I have a pentacostal background .
Blessings !
James E Weaver
Justin - as many others have said, \"Welcome home!\" I too started out Protestant, but then served some time in the Roman community ;-) , looked longingly to Orthodoxy most of that time, finally being Chrismated in 2005.
Pray for me, a sinner -