Hey

So,
I had an account on the OC a while back, deleted it, got bored today and decided to make a new one.
My name is Joel, I'm 24 years old and I am from Lubbock Texas. I am currently living in San Francisco going to culinary school on Treasure Island, and will probably be focusing more on the baking and pastry side of culinary. I love it all though.
I have been a Catacheumen for some time due to the fact that I move around, but God Willing, I will be Baptized and Christmated sometime next year.
I got the gift of gab and can talk and just love to talk about whatever and meet new people, so if you want to message me or add me, go ahead. I look forward to meeting everyone.
Regards,
Joel.
Be the first person to like this.
Hello Joel:
Welcome home. I would like to know Where do you go to church in SF. I lived in SF for many years raised my son there as well. We were baptized in the cathedral on Geary Blvd. that is the ROCOR and became a member of the Church as well. Every time I visit SF I always go back there. I love the Cathedral out there. My husband was the church warden there as well. Our son served as altar boy. He is a Russian Orthodox priest now here in Charlotte NC. I am happy to hear you are going to be baptized orthodox. It is a good life and nothing like serving Gods holy Church.
So again I say welcome to OC.
Marina,
I actually started going to the parish on Geary Blvd but now I go to a smaller church right off of Judah on 12th between Irving and Washington. The cathedral is amazing, and was awe struck the first time I stepped foot into there and saw St. John. That is awesome about your son, and thanks for the welcome
Love to cook myself, have not met a woman who can cook better yet! Read \"Wild at Heart\" and re-kindle the fire in your masculine heart!
Michael
Haha, Thats right!!
Will definitely do that.
take it slow and Daddy O you can live it up and die in bed! [lyrics from West Side Story, probably before your time!]
I am also looking for prayers, starting a private counseling practice working with men named \"Round Table Counseling\" after the Knights of the Round Table to re-kindle the fire in the masculine heart! Needing prayers, thanks!
Only thing I really remember about west side story wasthe dancing knife fights :/. Will pray for your counseling group.