David Galloway
Hello everyone! I was received in the Church by chrismation on Holy Nativity 1998. I was incredibly steadfast at first, but then for various reasons I became more and more secularized and didn't go to church for three years. By the Grace of God, my prodigal self repented and returned to the life of the Church a few months ago, and I'm trying to figure out what God wills for my life.
In the past I have been a moderator on OrthodoxChristianity.net, and started another fora, Orthodoxvillage.com a few years later. I am a layperon and a choir director at St. John of the Ladder Orthodox Mission in Greenville, SC.
Please pray for me if you can and I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new ones.
Glory to Jesus Christ!
Be the first person to like this.
David Galloway
GeekOrthodox wrote:
I am a layperon and a choir director at St. John of the Ladder Orthodox Mission in Greenville, SC.
Oops, I meant choir member not choir director. That's what I get for posting just after I wake up. :o
Hi D :)
So how are things at SJOL?
Charles Compston
God bless, and welcome!
David Galloway
fiulcelrisipitor wrote:
Hi D :)
So how are things at SJOL?
Hey Romeo, good to hear from you!
Everything is great at SJOTL. Frs. Marcus and Nikolay are well, Monya just had knee surgery, but she's fine, and the book being studied in the Wednesday night class is A Second Look at the Second Coming, by T.L. Frazier.
How are you faring in your travels?