My name is Subdeacon Terence (aka Aelfric Grammaticus), and I am excited to have discovered Orthodox Circle. I teach English at a community college, have two daughters entering puberty (pray for their dad!), am an insufferable bane to my hapless wife, and generally serve as a woeful example of the fallen state of humanity. I am old enough to have been educated during the era BC (Before Computers), so I ask for everyone\'s patience as I learn how this website works. I believe that I have already made some progress: just today, I learned that the verb \\"to blog\\" wasn\'t to experience a humiliating gastro-intestinal eruption, as I had previously supposed. What I am getting at in these ramblings, I imagine, is that I need the prayers of all you good Orthodox Christians. May our Lord, God, and Savior Jesus Christ, the Lover of Mankind, bless you all.
Subdeacon Terence
Be the first person to like this.
Marie Moffitt
Or, as the latin has it, \\"eructavit cor meum verbum bonum!\\"
The big thing to remember is that you don\'t have to read everything everything posted. Some people have great things to say and some other people post to impose their ignorance and inexperience on others. It\'s usually better not even to engage the latter in discussion.
\\"It takes all kinds to make a heaven.\\"
MarieM:
Je vous remercie pour votre pensees.
Aelfric
Welcome to Orthodox Circle!
Orthonut, you are free to call me whatever you like.
Alf