Welcome everyone who writes! What do you write? I usually write novels, btw. :grin:
Be the first person to like this.
Err... didn\'t see page ten. Jamon, not all people have to wright novels. Just think of a 55 word story like a poem, only with a story line.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!
i see...
Woweee! this is a long thread... I like to write too! I\'m working on my first masterpiece... and as you can see that it\'s my first, it takes a lot of time at least for me... I like to make my stuff the best that they can be... hmm... hope I don\'t sound like I\'m rhyming... anyway, whether my story will be a novel or just a regular \"book,\" I won\'t know until I write it. I\'m basically gathering my ideas before I write anything, though I have already written a short story that is a part of my main plot, but I\'m going to make major changes in that. So yeah... You can see how slowly I\'m moving.
Donna Farley
I am back here after forgetting about the thread for a long time....sorry!
and then there\'s the matter of the disappearing sig, which is yet again gone from my previous posts. Stranger still, most of the page 9 posts are empty. what\'s up with that?
and I never really answered the \"What do you write\" thing....
I do write short stories, among other things. Some of my previously posted ones
are posted at one of my blogs if you want to have a look
http://www.raftersannex.blogspot.com/
i haven\'t been on in a while...but it seems that this forum hasn\'t been very active since my posts are still on the last page... :-D
Elizabeth G
maybe we have all been to busy to post.
even though this is reading not writing, I read Watership Down recently and it was a really cool book. :)
yeah...the forums haven\'t been posted on much...in fact, i haven\'t seen anyone with more posts than me yet, even. is such a person is found, please tell me...lol
yeah, i\'ve heard about Watership Down a lot
right now i\'m writing a novel for NaNoWriMo, go to my page and look at the first box on the left for more info
Elizabeth G
have you read it? Watership Down I mean
no...
Syra Ruehle
\"Syra\'s Scribbles\" by Syra Divine is a series of letters in which I share the intimate joys, fears and adventures taking care of my children and my mother. It includes the years I was a mother of two small children. My life is unique, but the daily Orthodox family experience is universal. The ISBN is 1-4241-9018-5
Here are the links to my book at amazon and my publisher\'s online bookstore which has the back cover:
http://www.amazon.com/Syras-Scribbles-Syra-Divine/dp/1424190185/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1197336588&sr=11-1
http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/index.htm
I need to make myself a homepage to advirtise my book. Yet another thing to do!
Syra Ruehle
I\'ve seen the movie Watership Down
Donna Farley
Just a heads up for you writers here about the vanity publishing ads that have now appeared on the site-- I made a post here:
http://my.orthodoxcircle.com/_forum/index.php?sub=82528&cat=842&threadnumber=496236#3
or if that doesn\'t work, go to the \'discuss ads\' thread in the forums and you\'ll see it there.
Brian Jacques is the bomb. He is freakin brilliant. In case you didn\'t know he\'s the author of the awesome Redwall series if you haven\'t read it READ IT! It\'s amazing! Trust me if you like fantasy you will like these books!
I have written poetry for years, but I\'m published as a self-help author (\"Don\'t Let Your Emotions Run Your Life\"), and I have two books on anger in the works and pray that they might see the light of day if they\'re worthy an audience. I\'ll keep you posted.
I prefer reading poetry, theology/spirituality and works on psychology.