The subject says it all :grin: :tongue:
Be the first person to like this.
this topic is basically nonexistent anyway...or it's supposed to be cuz it's in the wrong forum...
Brent Schlichting
really???
Brent Schlichting
Hmm... most of those I don\'t know.
Kassiani wrote:
Weird Al Yankovic (well, duh, who DOESN'T like Mr. White'N'Nerdy?)
i don\'t know...but maybe Brent :tongue:
i first knew about him from the Star Wars/American Pie song...
Brent Schlichting
I havn\'t heard that yet. sounds funny though:)
Manoli Maginas
go to google video and type in \"Bomb Iran\" and click on the first one that comes up. The first part is pretty soft, so make sure you have ur speakers up all the way, but then it gets loud so watch out. its hilarious! its a parody of \"Barbara Ann.\" Other than this parody, i dont listen 2 the beachboys.
Jen
My favs-
Genre- KPop, Celtic, Soft Rock, New Age
Band(s)/Singer(s)- DBSK/TVXQ, Gaelic Storm, Sissel, Enya, etc.
Bono - U2
I\'m a pretty big fan of Rush (seen them 4 times live now). It\'s sort of funny because I found out that our Diocesan Bishop was a fan of them as well. But I literally listen to everything, so it\'s hard picking just one band.
Hey! I like all kinds of music except Hip Hop (gives me a headache)! I never thought there would be a type of music I just couldn\'t listen to but that\'s it.
I find that the longer I\'m in the church the more I lean toward softer, classical music and rock and roll starts to sound like noise! Anyone out there like that?
Love the CD \"Windows\" by Monica Matthews who has a voice like and angel. Most of the tracks are in Greek but she does a great job bringing alive Orthodox hymns. Take a listen sometime!
cbkitys :shocked:
Jazz here. Not exclusively, but first.
And I think I may have a new ally in the family. I was listening to Ben Webster and Oscar Peterson playing \"This Can\'t Be Love\" when my 20-month-old grandson came into the room. It\'s pretty upbeat, but not something you\'ll hear on the Disney channel. He came over to say hello and I gave him the ear bugs. He started bopping to the beat, and didn\'t want to return the headphones.
My kind of guy. ;)
Oh, and Donnarose, I love Jane Monheit, too.
Truth be told, I dislike most bands. Only music I really listen to is Weird Al.
Van Morrison!