Viewing Single Post
I was looking over my comments and read what the scientist that believe in evolution are saying concerning time dilation, and I realized that I made a mistake by saying that some people have said the opposite. They say that the effect is essentially the same as I believed it to be. However, when I researched their answer on how long it takes star light to reach earth, they did not calculate time dilation into the equation. Most of the time light travels in an absolute zero gravity. We supposedly have discovered two black holes in our milky way which would greatly effect the way we view time. Since their are also a large quantity of other stars as well, along with us living in a system of 9 planets, we live in a highly gravitational area. This would effect the way we view time. I looked at the pictures of other galaxiex and noticed smearing of light. This is because time is moving slower near their galaxies causing us to acually see the light as it trails away until it gets far enough away to be uneffected. Once the light is in zero gravity, time is experienced by the light differently. It moves quicker. The light is still moving at the same speed, but the way it experiences time is relative to us, so much faster, that it crossed space at a fraction of the time. It is not possible for this to not be taking place. All observational evidence indicate that in zero gravity (deep space) this is certainly what would occur. The dilation from earth to zero gravity is not just earth's gravity, but the sun's and everything else around us. We are in a milky way that has a gravitational pull that is effecting us. The effect is greater that we think. I am not a mathmatician and I am unable to stick the numbers into the equation to see how long the light is actually taking. There are very difficult equations on the dilation effect, and I am going to leave that to others. I do know that the light is reaching us very quickly relative to the numbers believed by the genaeral scientific field. If you know how to do the equations for time dilation, please let me know, I am very interested.
Be the first person to like this.