Viewing Single Post
As I began my schooling preparing for medical school I had decided that, since I have to take alot of sciences, if I find out that the evolution theory were true, it is simply how God did it. I think that exhistance itself screams in testamony that God is real. So However God did it afterwards does not effect my faith. Either way Orthodoxy is clearly the TRUTH.
However, as I have studied biology, it has become more increasingly obvious that Evolution is a severly perverted and unscientific theory. It says that basically organic cells and all of life came into being from unorganic matter. It supposedly evolved from the chemicals present. However, the completely obsurd thing is the absolutely rediculously unlikely chance of this happening. What do I mean? Even one cell organisms are EXTREMELY complex. First, All living matter is composed of proteins. One protein is composed of a long linkage of 20 different types of Amino acids. Each amino acid in a living organism MUST be the right hand Isomer, because the left handed type cannot produce life. In nature both left and right come together with nothing to seperate them. All right hand cannot be produced by itself. The amino acids cannot come and link together on their own either. It is a process that cannot happen in the prescence of Oxygen! When they do link together they lose one molecule of water. Hydrolisis happens when water molecules are added to the protein and it is broken down to single amino acids (this happens in the stomach). How could even one protein evolve into being! Much less could a single cell. A single cell is composed of hundreds of proteins, but that is not all! They also contain fatty acids and DNA and RNA and carbohydrates! One single cell even the most simple are extremely complicated. Take a bacterium cell which is supposedly one of the first creatures that evolved. It has a phospholipid bilayer surrounding its internal DNA make up. This phospholipid bilayer is called the Plasma membrane. It is made of hydrocarbon chains attached to a Glycerol. There is also a Phosphate group that causes the complex make up to be polar on oneside and nonpolar on the other. Then there are extremely complex proteins that help in the synthesis of other proteins that are called Ribosomes. How did the protein synthesizer protein get synthesized? What cam first, the chicken or the egg? It is like a city of its own! That's not all. The DNA is a story of its own containing a very massive amount of information in only ONE nucleotide that it takes to make an entire strand of DNA. DNA is also needed to synthesize protein. Protein is needed for DNA. Where is the beginning? RNA is also needed, not just DNA. Even if all this is understood chemically (there is alot of infomation I am skipping over because there is too much for this short post that further disproves evolution), there remains even more problems. How does did the first Bacterium have fully developed Flagellum that is extremely complex motors that allow them to move and swim? They also seem to have the ability to communicate with other bacterium. How do the first organisms posses such a complex ability. Keep in mind that this is the most simple of all life forms. It gets even more rediculously complex. The next item up is a six celled organism. If they evolved from the one cell, where is the two to five cells? They don't exhist! Six is the next up. Did the one cell decide to get six times larger one day, or did his offspring suddenly have six cells while he had only one? Where is the linkage?
There are NO missing links in any of the supposed evolutionary chains. There are no half amphibians and half reptiles. There are no half fish and half birds. There is NOTHING in the Fossil record even indicating that evolution could even be CLOSE to true. It is not just one or two missing creatures, but entire missing chains. There should be possibly 10-20 intermediate creatures for some, and 100 and up for others. There is 0! Horses with toes and birds with teeth do not count as intermediate. There are entire links missing, and there are no transitional types of creatures in the fossil record, meaning there is nothing moving from one creature to the next...
Be the first person to like this.