Christ Is Risen!
What should we do when you feel so lost and confused and torn into 2 different directions...? when you seemed to mess everything up, and can find no peace in your soul or heart?
I am very lost and I feel very empty in my soul..
I need some help :(
Be the first person to like this.
I am so sorry to hear this. the best thing any one can do is go to your Priest and talk to him. He is your spiritual Doc. So my dear child that is where I go when I need help.
Marina
My Priest is so helpful. He often has to remind me how loving and forgiving God is. Whenever I poor out my heart to God I know God hears and cares. When I truly submit my will to Him, He makes everything good again. May you find God's peace.
James Anthony
When I first came to this city i stayed witha family we had knew, but had move away. Daily I scoured the papers lookin for a home for my family, to no avail. And, it seemed that I would not have any luck in finding one either. AARGGGHHH! Near tears the Psalmist's words came to mind, \"...And when my heart is overwhelmed, please lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.\" In another ploace he wrote, \"...pour out your heart to God, He is a refuge for us.....\"
Having a priest to help you is really great, and is of tremendous help, as you/we cry out in a place where no one seems to hear. Do not despair; God is a very present help, in all our times of trouble!
I am lost too... I seek, but I do not find. Yet I pant and thirst for the living waters of Christ. Jacob wrestled with God all night until day broke. Then he said 'I will not let you go until you bless me.' I thank God that you asked this question, because I needed to hear the answer the saints here have provided you. They have reminded me of confession. Now I must continue to confess and struggle until dawn. And when dawn comes, may I say, Lord I will not let go until you bless me! Forgive me for being so prideful as to respond when I am so evil inside myself. I am like the adulterer that was to be stoned, except my sins are even worse.