James Anthony
I am wondering how it is with you since your original post on the forum, about \"balancing your faith and the world\". Any disciple; of any teacher, will find that they will be treated the way their teacher was treated. That is what Jesus has told us, in not same words. He did say, \"Peace give I unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, in the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.\"
\"All ye that are weary and heavy laden, come unto me, take My yoke upon thee and you shall find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.\"
Our Lord and Savior is our great example: he said himself, \"In the scrool of the book it is written of me, I have come to do Thy will O Lord.\" If our heart is divided, we will always have a very hard time in living a godly life, and serving God. In his adaptation of the Scripture in song, John Michael Talbot sang; \"...For wherever your treasure lies, there will you find your heart.\"
Pour out your heart to God for He is a refuge for us. Since Jesus lived in the flesh as we do, but without sin, He is perfectly able to both understand, advise and strengthen us in our daily struggle to \"..Be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect
Be the first person to like this.