As Christians, we need to view the world with our faith, not just our physical eyes. We need to remember that Christ is the source of everything. We can\'t just take him out of the picture and keep going with our lives. Being a christian is not just about living on earth like everyone else then going to heaven. Living a Christian life means people need to see Christ through me and my Christian behaviour, I can show other people Christ and what he\'s all about. In your situation, you want to find the balance between faith and this world. We live in this world through the grace of God. Without God, we can do nothing. This physical life in the body will end one day and everything we accomplish is nothing anymore. To walk in the narrow path is hard, but you need to remember who\'s calling you and for what. If you always think about why you are walking in the narrow path, you will never focus on anything but eternal life. What you are going through is a temptation from the devil. He wants you to widen a gap in between God and this world which isn\'t possible since he is the creator of this world. Unfortunately, because of how much we\'ve strayed in this life, we are fulfilling the devil\'s wish of widening this gap. To solve your problem, you need to always put God as your first priority. When reading the bible, pray first that God gives you understanding of his words so you can fulfill them better. Obey his commandments. The more we treat God as a friend, the more he will be closer to us. We usually like to listen to advice from our friends and talk to them and tell them about our problems. You\'ll find the balance between this world and faith if you really talk to God as a friend and let him help you out in your life. You\'ll realize his importance in everything and you\'ll immeadiately see good changes in your life.
Be the first person to like this.