Viewing Single Post
Ryan McGee
yigezu wrote:
Hello i hava one question what is between diference Ethiopian Orthodox and Others could you explain me? please.2why is old testament is rejected?
3 if it is rejected why is Jesus said \"do not think that i came to destroy the law moses and prophets i did not come todestroy but to fill full. Mat: 5 17 for assuredly i say to youtill heaven and earth pass away.
4 why is moses ark rejected God said to moses i will speak with you and i give for children of Israel my comandment\"when we think about prophets and moses books did reject ? please this is my question i need to learn more because Orthodox is accepted with testament we orthodox rejected animals blood to offering to God. that is Jesus him self Redemption and given for us. please i learn from you more thanks
in christ
land promise
To my knowledge, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church does not reject the Old Testament. As with most Orthodox and Christian churches, the Old Testament is part of the canon of Scripture.
Now, the the Law of the Old Testament no longer applies to us. The Law is good; through it we know our sins; but the Law of the Old Testament cannot save us. Our new sacrifice is the Eucharist, Christ Himself, whose offering up of Himself we mystically celebrate at every Eucharistic Liturgy.
Be the first person to like this.