Hello everyone! There is a new animated movie that just came out called \\"Horton Hear\'s a Who\\" it is based on a story made by Dr.Sesus. This movie has the voice of Jim Carrey and Steve Carell and is very well done. It is also very hilarious. I was litterly on the floor laughing at one point! But one of the best things about the movie is that it\'s anti-abortion. It\'s all about an elephant who know that there are small people existing on a speck but no one else can hear them so no one believes him. The very motto of the movie is: A person\'s a person no matter how small. Take it from me if you watch this movie you will not regret it!
Be the first person to like this.
Is this movie appropriate for very young children, ages 5 and 3? IOW, are there any inuendos or \\"scary\'\' parts. My kids are still a little intimidated by the movie theater.
Hey, thanks for the tip. I would probably not have put those together...
I took my daughters, ages 9 and 5 at the time, to see it. Horton Hear\'s a Who was always one of my favorite books as a kid and it was great to see the movie with my kids.
Merissa wrote:
Is this movie appropriate for very young children, ages 5 and 3? IOW, are there any inuendos or \"scary'' parts. My kids are still a little intimidated by the movie theater.
I think it\'s fine. The only thing that might be scary is this big vulture but otherwise it\'s a a pretty mild movie.
RublevFoundation wrote:
During the Anniversary of the Roe vs. Wade decision, I usually put on an event with the local Catholic Parish. One year I used this book as part of our celebration of life. Good eyes for making the connection, young man!
Thanks but I can\'t take the credit for it, mom and dad were talking about it and I heard them make to link. :)