Do people still come here, and read messages, and chat, and post messages to the groups?
Be the first person to like this.
I check every now and then but the site hasn't been up for some time. At least, I haven't been able to connect.
Why was OC down, does anybody know?
Rev Fr Athanasios Haros
Armyman wrote:
Do people still come here, and read messages, and chat, and post messages to the groups?
I know I don't get on here much anymore. FB has taken over the job. There are a \"ton\" of place on FB to have Orthodox Fellowship. This remind me of how \"behind\" we always seem to be as Orthodox Christians. OC was a great tool for Orthodox Social Networking but cannot compete with the \"bells and whistles\" of FB so people phase out.....nothing against OC.
I still come by here and now but it is clear by your question I might be part of a dwindling number. In fact, I had assumed that since I couldn't log on for a while, it had closed.....glad to see it hasn't.
In Christ,
Father Athanasios
Wynn Storton
Sorry i have not responded sooner. As we all know Ninos is in Seminary and is very busy with that. We do not have any new members coming in for now. He is looking to take the OrthodoXCircle to a new level. Please be patient and it will worth the wait.
Keep Ninos and his journey in your prayers.
I couldn't connect for 3 weeks but am glad it is back. Wynn, you won't remember me, but I visited you Church Martin Luther Day weekend 2009. Fr. Theodore was celebrating his 80th birthday. You gave me a card with Orthodox Circle's web address and I signed up. Thanx.
Marie Moffitt
I rarely come here anymore. I got the feeling that the site had been hijacked by krazy konverts and there really wasn't much to attract me to it. This is probably not true, but impressions count.
I checked in today on a whim and a hope.
xenia williams
I am so glad Ninos is back. If he wants help with the site, I can suggest some names for him. Both very practiced and schooled in web design and all the stuff that goes with it. Seraphim is one person with degree from U of O, and Mark is another, with very interesting clientele, including the New Yorker and U2 (the band)....
xenspirit7