So, I was thinking about Theology, OC, and the really great chat room that OC provides for us and I came up with this idea. Why don\'t the Clergy who use OC hold small discussion groups or Bible studies on various Theological themes on a weekly basis? Clergy could volunteer one hour per week for an entire month and lead the group through a series of themes or lessons in that month. Needless to say, having the opportunity to learn from so many Priests across so many Diocese from around the world would be truly wonderful experience. The OC chat room can facilitate text chat, voice chat and web cameras so the speaker could address the entire group via live web cam and the group would easily be able to interact, ask questions and discuss the lessons. What do you think?
Be the first person to like this.
This would be great!
Jannis
Very true about the time zones. We could pick the most amiacable time on Saturdays perhaps so that we can get the broadest spectrum of people attending. How amazing that Orthodox Christians can attend Bible study and lecture together from around the world in the real time!
Glory to Christ forever!
Misha Sarov
on line lectures,bible study and much more
http://www.theology.cn/
an extraordinary orthodox work from athonite hieromonk fr Jonas ,a spiritual son of elder Porphyrios.
Thanks much Misha! I will take a look.