I know I asked this before, but does anyone have any info on WPW? I am particularly interested in treatment and surgery to correct the problem.
Be the first person to like this.
Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember the drug they gave me three years ago to stop the SVT. I also now look at the ablation, which I might do, with less fear.
Jamie Jamie
GIT HER DONE! Stop playing games with your heart. This is a dread for an ER Doc to see come in and makes our hearts pitter patter a bit! Seriously, do you have a Cardiologist?
Dia Lamb
The Doc has spoken! I know nothing (thankfully) about the syndrome. I DO KNOW that I would rather listen to my doctor friends though! :-)
beggin4mrce wrote:
GIT HER DONE! Stop playing games with your heart. This is a dread for an ER Doc to see come in and makes our hearts pitter patter a bit! Seriously, do you have a Cardiologist?
I have an authorization number and a phone number to call to see a cardiologist. I am going to call them today.
I went to see a cardiologist on Friday, and he recommends ablation. I will be doing some test first. EKG, get a reading on the EKG, then a doc will look at all the data to see if it is feasible.
I had the surgery back on the 10th of September. I have a follow up appointment with the doctor to see if the surgery was a success.