I am almost in tears trying to learn patience. My inner self is in constant turmoil. I had the realization today that I am not that important. :(
I am full of arogance and it bleeds through. Christ is good, though. Full of mercy. Though I fall into my sin a million times I will stand again. I am pressed, but not crushed, persecuted not abandoned, struck down, but not destroyed. Nothing will seperate us from the love of Christ.
I should not say much. The bitter trials of life will only last for a little while.
Be the first person to like this.
ilovespyridon wrote:
I am almost in tears trying to learn patience. My inner self is in constant turmoil. I had the realization today that I am not that important. :(
I am full of arogance and it bleeds through. Christ is good, though. Full of mercy. Though I fall into my sin a million times I will stand again. I am pressed, but not crushed, persecuted not abandoned, struck down, but not destroyed. Nothing will seperate us from the love of Christ.
I should not say much. The bitter trials of life will only last for a little while.
Singularly beautiful.
[url=http://JonathansCorner.com/]Christos Jonathan[/url], who has been doing badly recently.
Be the first person to like this.