There have been a few late nights and Sunday mornings where we were not able to attend Liturgy. I\'ve resorted to watching live broadcast Liturgies and Lenten services. Knowing that this can\'t replace the sacramental experience, has any one else gone the way of watching church when they couldn\'t go?
Be the first person to like this.
Marie Moffitt
When I was homebound and non-weight-bearing, I used to work myself into the mandatory position in which my ankle was above my heart and watch the live broadcast Liturgy from a rather strange angle at my computer. I\'m glad no-one could see me!
I have recorded Lirurgy\'s that I listen to when I\'m working on the computer or something - I love the chanting and it puts me at peace.
Misha Sarov
for those who understand greek there is live broadcasting every Sunday
[url=http://www.tv4e.gr/4E_ORTHODOX_CHANNEL.htm]ORTHODOX CHANNEL 4E[/url]

One should be in church with no mask on and wear a mask in public outside church and stay at home otherwise. Broadcasted services are services that you did not attend or participated in, rather simply you watching a screen. The meaning of the work Liturgy is gathering together and participating together. Besides, the last thing you want is the awesome Divine Liturgy just being another thing that you can change the channel too. It should not be broadcasted at all.

And absolutely no Covid shots. true vaccines are actual germs or germ pieces. That's what the Byzantines did with the puss from a certain disease that isn't so common anymore. A woman brought it to England and they thought she was nuts. Besides, the fork was invented in Byzantium.

Last update on April 2, 11:33 pm by Anonymous Eastern Orthodox Christian.