Join us!
OrthodoXCircle - The Orthodox Christian Social Network

We\'re working on our icon-corner, and are missing the icon of my 4 month old\'s patron saint -- St. Elisabeth the Wonderworker... anyone know where we can find a small icon for her? thanks! the attached picture is our icon corner... see her empty spot? :-)
Has anyone ever seen an icon of Saint Andrew of Crete? the guy who wrote the canon of repentance?
[quote] [b]JacobClark wrote:[/b] Has anyone ever seen an icon of Saint Andrew of Crete? the guy who wrote the canon of repentance?[/quote] [url=http://orthodoxwiki.org/Andrew_of_Crete]icon of St Andrew[/url]
I ordered one from the Saint Isaac of Syria Skete. Their website is www.skete.com. The icon is not listed on the website but it is in their (large) catalog, in the back section where they have several hundred custom icons. The prices are very reasonable. If you want, I can send you mine (4x6\\") as I accidentally wound up with two of them. Just send me a private email with address to mail it to. I would encourage you to order St. Isaac\'s catalog, as it has so many icons in it, and all in full color too!
St. Isaac\'s is great. You can also try Holy Transfiguration in Massachusetts. They seem to have a number of obscure and over looked saints.
Dear brother try skeet .com they are quite good and most reasonable in price God Bless you
Christ is Risen! How may I find an icon of the Virgin Martyr Antonina?
[quote] [b]Poetisa wrote:[/b] Christ is Risen! How may I find an icon of the Virgin Martyr Antonina? [/quote] PM me, and I\'ll be happy to help.
Does anyone have a favorite place for an icon of the prophet Malachi (Greek Malachias)?